In 1975 Universal Studios was considering Sheena as a vehicle for Raquel Welch. Ned Tanen, the head of Universal felt it was perfect for her and contacted her agent. Tanen arranged several meetings with Ms Welch and her agent, which Aratow and Rinzler attended. ”I thought we were off and running.” Said Aratow. Despite the fact that Raquel Welch said she would do it, no deal was ever negotiated and no contracts were signed.
Universal’s art department produced these three presentation pieces.
- professormortis reblogged this from greggorysshocktheater
- tapill likes this
- greatgrottu reblogged this from greggorysshocktheater
- robbytherobot reblogged this from greggorysshocktheater
- astromonster likes this
- so-this-is-my-blog-i-guess likes this
- aleisurelybreakfast likes this
- greggorysshocktheater posted this